Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrowverse
Who watches the Arrowverse?

Arrow and The Flash's current seasons recently ended on Monday and Tuesday. Supergirl's season finale will be on Sunday and the Legends of Tomorrow's season finale will be on Monday.

Arrow will be ending later this year, The WB will be having a massive crossover event this year featuring all 5 Arrowverse shows - Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman which will make it their biggest crossover event ever.
I've heard about it.

It sounds interesting at some point I should watch but I never got around to.
(05-17-2019, 12:55 AM)zabitan Wrote: I've heard about it.

It sounds interesting at some point I should watch but I never got around to.

yea you should unfortunately you'll have a lot of episodes to watch and you have to watch out with how you watch them

We've seen a lot of DC characters, ask about some you're familiar with and I'll tell you if we've seen them
You have 160 episodes of Arrow to watch, 114 episodes of The Flash, 87 episodes of Supergirl and 67 episodes of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Now here is what you must do to watch the shows in the proper order.
Start with Arrow first.
Arrow's 2nd season introduces characters from The Flash.
Start watching The Flash, 1st season only since its 8th episode starts a mini crossover that ends on Arrow's 8th ep of Season 3.

Always finish the current Arrow season (in this case its 3rd season) before going to finish another show's corresponding season in this case The Flash's 1st season corresponds to Arrow's 3rd season so watch all of Arrow's 3rd season before completing Flash's 1st season.

4th season of Arrow along with Flash's 2nd season episode sets up a new show. Their crossover begins on The Flash and ends in Arrow. This sets up DC's Legends of Tomorrow which premiered like a few weeks later.
Also while there was no episode as part of The Flash's 2nd season that corresponded to this, he did have a mini crossover with Supergirl during its 1st season which would've taken place after the Flash and Arrow crossover.

Arrow's 5th season is home to another crossover along with Flash's 3rd season and the 2nd season of Legends of Tomorrow. Supergirl has a mini preview that leads into this event but this Crossover truly began on The Flash, continued into Arrow and ended in Legends of Tomorrow. After that crossover event, there's a mini event with its (Supergirl's) 16th episode of the 2nd season which was called "Star-Crossed" which leads into the 17th episode of The Flash's 3rd season which was called "Duet"

Arrow's 6th season is home to yet another crossover but with Flash's 4th season and the 3rd seasons for both Supergirls and Legends of Tomorrow. Crossover began on Supergirl, continues into Arrow, continues into The Flash and ends in Legends of Tomorrow.

Arrow's 7th season along with Flash's 5th season and Supergirl's 4th season are both home to yet another crossover but this one started in The Flash, continued into Arrow and ended in Supergirl.
Huh I see

part of me want's to bite the bullet and get an account on that DC service to watch Doom Patrol, and Swap Thing but for now I guess I'll stick with these shows if they're on Netflix.
(06-04-2019, 01:41 AM)zabitan Wrote: Huh I see

part of me want's to bite the bullet and get an account on that DC service to watch Doom Patrol, and Swap Thing but for now I guess I'll stick with these shows if they're on Netflix.

that they are. That's how I caught up with most Arrowverse shows, all thanks to Netflix
(06-04-2019, 09:26 PM)MattZoey Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 01:41 AM)zabitan Wrote: Huh I see

that they are. That's how I caught up with most Arrowverse shows, all thanks to Netflix

and yes just for the record all 4 Arrowverse shows have been updated so all episodes of all 4 Arrowverse shows are on Netflix