Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Dinosaur War?
Not everything has been 100% confirmed but what we are hearing is that a source told That Hashtag Show that there will be a teamup and that Austin St. John will be coming back as Jason.

Now it's believed that they will be adapting Kyoryuger vs Go-busters which is a teamup between Go-busters, Zyuranger, Abaranger and Kyoryuger, who we know as Beast Morphers, Mighty Morphin, Dino Thunder and Dino Charge

It's been reported that Brennan, Yoshi and Davi are all in New Zealand.

Source = http://www.thathashtagshow.com/2019/05/0...-morphers/
That would be cool if it's true.

I wonder why we didn't get the 3 way ninja team up in Ninja Steel
(05-05-2019, 05:00 AM)zabitan Wrote: That would be cool if it's true.

I wonder why we didn't get the 3 way ninja team up in Ninja Steel

I believe it's true. Brennan tried to deflect why he's in New Zealand but the recent convention started on April 13th and it was only for 3 days. There's no reason for why he's still in New Zealand unless he's doing something for Beast Morphers. People tried to use the "but he does stunts excuse" to explain why he's there but he's never been a stunt person on Power Rangers and they have their own stunt team anyway they're not going to hire a previous Ranger to be a member of their stunt team

They probably weren't interested in doing the teamup in Ninja Steel since they were planning on an anniversary teamup.
That makes sense.

Now that I think about it I'm surprised they didn't do this for Dino Charge unless it was because they skipped Go Buster the first time.

I need to look up the Ninja team up then because they probably had rangers from Toqger in it as well.
(05-05-2019, 05:43 PM)zabitan Wrote: That makes sense.

Now that I think about it I'm surprised they didn't do this for Dino Charge unless it was because they skipped Go Buster the first time.

I need to look up the Ninja team up then because they probably had rangers from Toqger in it as well.

This actually comes from a movie so it has separate rights and generally costs more money

The Ninja thing was actually from an actual episode of Ninninger so they had the authority to use it if they had wanted to since nothing else was in it
I see part of me thought they were saving it for if they did Toqger or Zyuohger for the next two seasons.

That or maybe we'll get the Ninja Team up in Super Beast Morphers
(05-05-2019, 07:06 PM)zabitan Wrote: I see part of me thought they were saving it for if they did Toqger or Zyuohger for the next two seasons.

That or maybe we'll get the Ninja Team up in Super Beast Morphers

wouldn't surprise me if they want to continue the teamup tradition but I wouldn't expect to see anything close to the Ninja teamup
More evidence to support that this teamup is happening.

I was looking at Claire's Instagram and she hasn't been updating it and she never goes this long without posting.
Well that's one good thing that's happening.
Here is what we currently know.

Power Rangers Actors who are or aren't coming back for the Dino Teamup

JDF =

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Walter Jones or Johnny Yong Bosch = Walter won't come back due to union issues.
Amy Jo Johnson or Catherine Sutherland = Amy Jo won't return due to union.
David Yost =
Karan Ashley = Hasbro probably sees her in a negative light so she won't be back.
Austin St. John = Reportedly he's coming back.

Power Rangers Dino Thunder

James Napier = Has no interest in acting so he likely won't be back
Emma Lahana = Busy with Marvel so I doubt she has the time
Kevin Duhaney =
Jeffrey Parazzo =

Power Rangers Dino Charge

Michael Taber = had a lot of negative stuff on Twitter so Hasbro likely wants nothing to do with him
James Davies = lives in New Zealand so he could be back
Camille Hyde = Highly unlikely she's back due to her contract with Katy Keene since The CW does not produce non-union shows
Yoshi Sudarso = reportedly he's back
Brennan Mejia = reportedly he's back
Claire Blackwelder = went quiet on Instagram for a bit so it's possible she went back to film some scenes but doubtful she went back to be a Ranger